What is konjac?
Konjac, which is also called JURUO in Chinese, is herbaceous
perennial belonging to Araceae. Its major composition is
glucomannan contained in its tuber. Konjac glucomannan is extracted
from Konjac with white in physical appearance with no odor. It has
high viscosity and transparency, and can be quickly dissolved.
What are the benefits?
• Assists in weight lossAids in curbing appetite and reducing
• Aids in curbing appetite and reducing snacking
• Helps portion control
• Suppresses hunger
• Good source of dietary fibre
• Keeps you feeling full for longer periods
• Assists in the reduction of cholesterol
• Reduces the rapid rise of blood sugar levels after meals
• Promotes excretion of toxins
Products and services
1. We have our brand. It will be our great honor if you become one of our dealers.
2. OEM service provided. We can do OEM with your brand (print, graphics on the products).
3. Our konjac planting base covers more than 100 square kilometers (One-stop service)
4. 8 International certificates. Guarantee our quality and make sure you can sell them all over
Weight: 2g/pcs or customized
Storage: Stored in cool & dry place. Kept away from strong
light and heat
Supply Ability: 3000X20HQ/Year
Shelf Life: 24months when properly stored
Certificate: BRC, FDA, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER
Organic certificate: JAS, NOP, EC